Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Candida Low White Blood Count

Something completely new.

Actually I wanted to write n few unctuous words, on the occasion of the new age-but instead I enjoy myself here and now about the confused, still running around free in Germany.


And I'm not Mr. no-longer-so-very-(or-maybe-it?) By Dr. and whatnot.

But the lady who showed up here and just wanted to know from me who have to answer for this because (a copy of a letter from our State Statistical Office on 2011 census). I you should call a contact address and name of the Authority.

the reference to the large-code addresses they acknowledged with "Everyone knows that the post is open because" (Clear, otherwise you can not read them), and Greenpeace will pass me on the ass. " (Aha.)

In listening to the public, I went to another PC with internet, looked out the address of the Land Office, and then had to answer the questions of who it was because the boss. My reference to the signature by including in plain text are not very rare combination of name and first name (Hans-Josef Fischer, President) countered the lady sent to a failure on our side All Sneaker Joschka. Green Alliance are the devil, she said consistently, "Who had thought up for this census thing? (This, in turn, one wonders in Europe, but with a little else, uh, face)

My reference to politicians, was a contemporary way (so was the lady that is at least a bit-oriented) that answered that there would be no elected politician in Germany.

My curiosity, how are because P. made here, I just could not restrain. This was probably because I'm sitting here now completely alone, and this woman had chosen one of the marble. She beamed formally from insanity.

Before she could still attack me, for example, by telling me their not inconsiderable, and might be held by any bra bra around the ears, drew something from her, and her focus commuted at the question of whether this census have anything to do with the University of Duisburg / Essen. You know what this rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb ... sociologists (Brummelen have the rest I do not understand).

could also deny that I do. According to her face but I was not particularly convincing.



Hardly had she left these hallowed halls, the heavy door slammed behind her and I wanted to visit my better heated room, they knocked again, energetic and lively.

I opened-natural. I'm a head taller. And I can origami.



"Oh," she said, "can You tell me where the Ulla-Kock-am-Brink-contact point is? Folk music I feel that is a shit! ".



I sent them to City Hall.



Since she will meet many people, even on very interesting people there, if I have never seen Ulla Kock am Brink.



So he began the first day of my 49th Birthday.



Prösterken!

0 comments:

Post a Comment