Friday, November 5, 2010

Churchanniversary Program Sample

The price of the price

THURSDAY 4 November 2010; POSTED BY NEIL 14:37

There's a man named Christopher Salmon, who has a dream. He wants to turn an animated film based on my short story "The Price". He wants the Film is very close, so he uses me as I tell the story as an audio book for his narrator. He has done it before an animated film.


This is a project made by fans for fans. (No, I earn as with anything, just in case you should ask yourself that.)


Christopher uses KICK STARTER for the beginning. If you know anything about it: It's a wonderful thing that helps people to tackle projects. If you wish to support one of its projects, then you can donate money. In the event that so much money is donated as needed for the project, the Money also passed. If not, then do not.


Well, look at that video.


This was uploaded a few days ago. You need $ 150,000. A lot of money (I think so much has never before been asked to kick starter). You can, however, also contribute a small amount like $ 10. What is not so much money. And it is very easy (if I support Lots of hard to kick, I log in and use my Amazon account for my pledge of money. So there are only a few clicks).


There are different prices for the various donation levels - posters, prints, DVDs and the like. Or you can the box "No Price" button, because if you support something, this is a reward in itself.


straight there are 102 donors, including myself and Cat Mihos and Steve Wozniak. If you ever wanted to be a movie producer or in the case are that you think such projects are a good thing and should be supported, why you should not be a donor?

And please support not just from the wallet, but also by further announcements. Blog about it, LJ, Facebook, Twitter ... or write articles for magazines or newspapers or websites (such as Tor.com ). Christopher has even 26 days. Let us help him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment