Friday, November 5, 2010

Oil Can Stop Hair Fal

Not really a post but with the best photo in the world of all time by me in it on a carousel

Wednesday 3 November 2010; POSTED BY NEIL 19:42


I have a deadline.

So ...

To read about the American Gods-House-on-the-Rock weekend, until I finally write about it, I recommend Valyas Blog

http://www.vdlupescu.com/journal/2010/11 / (Valya wrote The Silence of Trees
.) joy-and-sacred spaces /
for authority I've stolen picture of me on an eagle-tiger of Valyas blog. I can

the House-of-rock-slideshow The Huffington Post recommend.

And yes, it was magical and wonderful as everyone says.

I'm shot from Wisconsin to New York to the Dresden Dolls on display for the first time. (She had a break since I've known Amanda.) Images from the evening - including some from me - to see

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2010/11/the_dresden_dol_4.html


I took Amanda to meet some people from Audible.com , that I just had some really good things going, but still can not talk about it. We talked with them and they played a song on her ukulele. (There is a shaded Don Katz see in the background.)

From New York I stumbled to Austin, Texas, representing, was of the craziness that W00tstock taken. I took Will Wheaton. It was crazy, crazy, I tell you ...

Here's a video, as I step on stage. That's all I'm doing. come on the stage. Probably you can find something else on YouTube, where I do more than that

These men are Paul and Storm, the founder of W00tstock.

This is Adam Savage. The man of Mythbusters. He bought the drinks.

...

And then I was back home.

...

good. Now I have to go and write, so you have a bit of entertainment during my absence, here are the New Scientist link to some wonderful forgotten futures

http://www.newscientist.com/gallery/lost-worlds

and here is a link to information on New Scientist Wetbbewerb in which I participate as a juror n . 350-word short stories, including title, on "Forgotten Futures".

0 comments:

Post a Comment