Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brazilian Or Landing Strip

If only we had more world and plums

Sunday 5 September 2010; SENT BY NEIL at 9:32


I'm currently right at the end of the world, I do not have Internet access. I have to have a telephone and a kind of intermittent, but almost never a viable, occasional connection to the Internet, which would in 1992 have been even more amazing, but now more synonymous with the state, no Internet. (One can not, for example YouTube videos . View Large emails take forever until they come in, and now mails are simply great.)


And there's a plum tree.

And there are sheep.


I write, unless I go for a walk or cook. I eat sensibly and do sports and find the peace and tranquility for my work. The first day I've only slept to recover, by a combination of transatlantic jet lag and late Melbourne-video conferences.


Yesterday, I assembled an office chair, because I want to sit and write this, I just sit there.


morning I would like to pick some plums. I miss my family and my dogs and the world in itself, but I also like to relax myself and enjoy the silence. I will return later this month in the world, and I hope that I will then remain still enough time to see some of the production of my Doctor Who episode. Then it's back in the U.S. for the Boston Library Talk and Amanda in Cabaret * and the New York event, so the world will begin again. Like blogging.


* About half of the performances of Cabaret were before the opening night already sold out. If you want it to go, you should buy a ticket. Respectively. are still VIP tickets to the sold-out nights.


0 comments:

Post a Comment