Friday, September 24, 2010

Is There Any Problem With Bulky Ovaries

between migrant Post with some photos

Thursday, 23 . September 2010, SENT BY NEIL TO 5:28


I am today and tomorrow in Cardiff. Doctor Who Confidential will interview me and I will the TARDIS to explore time and space to fight evil whenever I meet on wander on set and simply do not look suspicious.


the last days I spent with friends. This is the ugly of a life in the States, I see the people here as often as I wanted to like.


the Derbyshire Peak District, I met Colin Greenland and Susanna Clarke.




you have a duck pond in her village.



This is me, Colin I see an ultra-modern equipment that "camera, which is also a telephone" calls.

We were in the pub. In Three Stag's Head. It is the best pub on earth. Dogs all around, and a 300-year-old mummified cat. This is the sign posting.


From there I went to Kent and stayed with Dave McKean and Clare. They had blackberries and a son named Liam, and a garden-thing that has made her daughter, Yolanda called.


And ... something does not grade (it is either Blogger or the Internet here at the hotel) and the images are not uploaded. So I'll stop now and make this night finished today, I will already the TARDIS and spent a large pent-up dinner with Terry Pratchett.

0 comments:

Post a Comment