Thursday, September 9, 2010

Erection In Front Ofmother

information for the New York Festival. And climbing trees.

TUESDAY, 7 September 2010; SENT BY NEIL 13:16

The announcement came now. I will be on Sunday 3 October by 13 clock of Dana Goddyear for the New York Festival interviewed.

the complete schedule for the festival can be found at http://www.newyorker.com/festival/schedule/glance


to buy tickets from Friday noon EST.

http://www.newyorker.com/festival/tickets the info. From here, to come into the net, is exhausting, so I will probably not remember even think about it.

I'm disappointed that I will not see the talks with Ian Frazier and Malcolm Gladwell, both are off if I am, too. I'm not sure if I can in time be in New York to Michael Chabon and Zadie Smith on Friday evening to see, but I will do my best. I would in any case, the Forum Live From New York to see SNL on Sunday evening (short wave, Bill Hader and Seth Myers).


addition, the Stardust movie now on Blu-Ray available .


And yesterday I climbed a tree and I've picked a bag full of plums. I think I should climb more trees. I have most of already cooked and eaten. Tomorrow I could climb back up the tree. It depends on how I get to write back and maybe I'm coming down again, maybe not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment