Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is Quadriderm Safe For Fever Blisters

The menu Blemish amazement with the Sandman

FRIDAY, 15 October 2010, SENT BY NEIL 18:48

I'm at a kind of very secret weekend camp, where everyone I wanted to meet her, is there, and some of them give presentations and there is a lot about it and is all very wonderful and somehow unusual.


I'm not sure how to keep it private, so I'll be quiet now, which is probably reasonable, since before I can say nothing that is not name dropping like crazy, or would listen to (except that I Luis Alberto Urrea owe 20 dollars). What I want: I just really fun and I learn Things and whenever I get bored (which is unlikely) I write about something that could be a ghost story.


And I would have already posted a few days ago, but I wanted to reassure me that people perceive this here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/cbldf/

It is the link to the Ebay page of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, and they just auction off the doodles I made during the annual CBLDF Planning meeting. I have defaced two sides and a notepad food menu.



...


And again in memory, as it is now to get in paperback in the States: You can find my reading of the first chapter of Graveyard Book free (or just listen)


http://www.mousecircus.com/videotour.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment